Version 1.2.8 (Effective date January 24, 2017)
This Policy governs how we collect, protect, store, process, transfer and use the personally identifiable information we collect from and about you. This Policy applies to Stitzweb's online and off-line activities, except where we have published other privacy policies or terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please feel free to contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or via mail at:
HC3 Box 3165
Wappapello, MO 63966
1. Information We Collect -
Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is information that can be directly associated with an individual (such as name, email address, or telephone number), or information about activities directly linked to an individual (such as your forum registration). We collect PII from you in the following ways:
Information provided to us directly
You may provide PII to us when you interact with us online and off line. For example:
Information we collect through technology: Online web technologies
- We may gather such things as name, physical address, email address and phone number when you contact or communicate with us;
- We may gather information such as the services you access or register; or
- We may gather user preferences, interests and other profile information when you register and use our website.
These cookies are perfectly safe for your computer and enable us to collect certain types of information about your visit to our site such as:
- Internet Protocol Address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site);
- Date and time of visit; and
- URL of pages visited.
We may link this information to your PII to provide better service to you and to improve Stitzweb's website in general.
Most browsers allow you to remove and block cookies. Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies, you will need to re-enter your user ID and password upon each visit to access your account and you will be served only generic information not tailored to your specific interests.
Information from other sources
2. How We Use Information We Collect -
We use PII to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, refine and develop our business, improve services, personalize communications and ensure a quality experience with Stitzweb. For example, we may use your information to:
3. How We Share and Disclose PII -
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about Stitzweb and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, training and information;
- Create and maintain an account and register products and systems;
- Engage in market research;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our web sites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements; or
We may share or disclose your PII as follows:
4. Notice and Choice -
- To our affiliates to support business and marketing processes;
- To our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information solely on our behalf;
- As necessary, if we suspect a violation of our policies or to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law;
- In the event that Stitzweb or any of its assets are acquired, your information may be transferred with the company or the asset; or
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party to our forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments.
Stitzweb provides notice about its use of PII in this Policy and in other locations where we collect information. You can choose whether or not to provide your PII to us. If you choose not to provide PII, you can continue to interact with Stitzweb, but you may be not be able to take advantage of certain offers, options, events and services that depend upon accurate PII.
You can request not to be contacted by Stitzweb or its affiliates for unsolicited marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing communication. Please note that transactional, relationship and legally required communications will not be affected by the choices you have made about marketing communications.
5. Onward Transfer -
We will only share personal information with third parties if those third parties provide an adequate level of data protection to help ensure the security of personal data.
6. Security -
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the PII we have collected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In addition, we use standard security protocols and mechanisms to transmit sensitive data such as credit card details.
If you have a password, help protect any PII accessible through it by keeping your password confidential. If you share a computer, especially a public computer, terminate your internet session by logging out and closing the browser to guard against subsequent users having access to your information.
7. Access and Accuracy -
We want to maintain the accuracy of your contact information. Please check your member profile and update your information regularly.
We provide individuals with reasonable access to their PII in order to have it corrected, amended or deleted where it is inaccurate or inappropriate for the specified purposes of processing.
8. Children's Privacy -
Stitzweb's site is not directed to children under 13 years of age. If that policy changes, we will obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we collect PII from anyone under the age of 13.
9. Our Commitment -
Stitzweb regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Stitzweb's treatment of PII by contacting us at email@example.com
, or via mail at:
HC3 Box 3165
Wappapello, MO 63966
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice on the home page of the Stitzweb site.
12. If You Live In California -
California Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure
With your consent, from time-to-time, Stitzweb may provide its business partners with contact details for direct marketing purposes of relevant services, products, and programs.
If you no longer wish your information to be shared, please let us know.
If you have further inquires regarding Stitzweb's Information Sharing Practices, please let us know.
The designated contact for these queries is firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective January 24, 2017